There is always a range of events going on throughout the year at The Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery. Come along and learn more about our history.
Be inspired, get informed and challenge your understanding of the world. Join us for a mind-expanding journey of discovery either in the museum or on a guided walk of Shrewsbury.
Museums are Magic
- Event / Late opening / Lecture, talk or reading / Storytelling session / Film screening / Workshop, club or activity
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- 28 October 2017 - 29 October 2017 11:00 - 19:00
Meet the Spellwright. Our resident spell scribe will craft a personalised spell for you to take away. Use simple tools to create and decorate your own magic wand with the ‘Wand Whittler’ Magical Maximo Mouse museum trail Spooky story time Snuggle up with a hot-chocolate and watch Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone on the museum balcony Saturday 28th only Meet an Owl – a chance to meet a selection of beautiful owls in the musuem courtyard! Spot & Jot Owls workshop with artist Matt Sewell Sunday 29th only Magic Show with magician Rob Chapman For more information, visit http://www.shrewsburymuseum.org.uk/museums-are-magic/
- Suitable for
- 5-6, 7-10, 11-13, 14-15, Any age, 16-17, 18+
- Standard musuem admission applies