There is always a range of events going on throughout the year at The Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery. Come along and learn more about our history.
Be inspired, get informed and challenge your understanding of the world. Join us for a mind-expanding journey of discovery either in the museum or on a guided walk of Shrewsbury.
LEGO Spooky Castle Workshop
- Event / Workshop, club or activity
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- 31 October 2018 11:00 - 12:30
31 October 2018 14:00 - 15:30
Join us for a special Halloween LEGO workshop and create a spooky castle. LEGO maestro Rob Spinks from 'Bricks n' Tricks will guide you through the build and light up your castle at the end of the workshop ! 31st October 11am or 2pm Booking essential
- Suitable for
- Family friendly, Especially for children
- £5 per child (age 5-17) includes one accompanying adult free of charge Price includes all day admission to Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery Additional museum entry tickets can be purchased on the day Recommended age 4+