There is always a range of events going on throughout the year at The Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery. Come along and learn more about our history. Our What’s On guide can be downloaded here:What’s On Autumn Winter
Be inspired, get informed and challenge your understanding of the world. Join us for a mind-expanding journey of discovery either in the museum or on a guided walk of Shrewsbury.
- Event / Workshop, club or activity
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
- 18 April 2020 10:30 - 12:00
Join Chocolatier Julia for an informative and fun filled workshop and make a fossil good enough to eat! You’ll find out about the origins of chocolate and make your own fossil shaped chocolate treats to take home. Ticket price includes entry to new exhibition 'Evolving Shropshire' which showcases the museums Geology collection.
- Suitable for
- 7-10, 14-15, 5-6, 11-13, 16-17
- £15 per person - includes all day entry fee to the museum for one child and accompanying adult.